BigData Hadoop Training
Course Details -Bigdata Hadoop Training – Bangalore
Python Training Timings
- Course Duration: Bigdata Hadoop- 45 days
- Flexible Timings – Week Days or Weekends
- Weekdays – Monday to Friday
- Weekends – Saturday & Sunday
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- FREE DEMO CLASS
- Location: Dzital Cloud, #93/3, 1st Cross, Tulsi Theatre Road, Marathahalli, Bangalore
100 % Guaranteed JOB Assistance
- We prefer Practical Training than Theoretical.
- We also Provide In Depth Real Time Training
- Resume Preparation as per the Corporate Standards.
- Interview Question and Answers Will be Provided.
- Practice Tests will be Conducted.
- Mock Interviews By Experts.
- Hand on Sessions on Real Time Projects
- Updated Python Course Contents as per IT Industry Standards.
- We give Personal Attention on each student in a Classes for Better Understanding of Python Programming Language Sessions.
About Bigdata Hadoop and Scope!
This course is for those new to data science and interested in understanding why the Big Data Era has come to be. It is for those who want to become conversant with the terminology and the core concepts behind big data problems, applications, and systems. It is for those who want to start thinking about how Big Data might be useful in their business or career.
What Big Data Provides?
It provides an introduction to one of the most common frameworks, Hadoop, that has made big data analysis easier and more accessible. At the end of this course, you will be able to: describe the Big Data landscape including examples of real world big data problems including the three key sources of Big Data: people, organizations, and sensors.
Big Data Course Includes
- Explain the V’s of Big Data (volume, velocity, variety, veracity, valence, and value) and why each impacts data collection, monitoring, storage, analysis and reporting.
- Get value out of Big Data by using a 5-step process to structure your analysis.
- Identify what are and what are not big data problems and be able to recast big data problems as data science questions.
- Provide an explanation of the architectural components and programming models used for scalable big data analysis.
- Summarize the features and value of core Hadoop stack components including the YARN resource and job management system, the HDFS file system and the MapReduce programming model.
Big Data Job Titles:
Here is a list of job titles that require big data skills. These titles are useful in determining search terms for big data jobs.
- Data Engineer
- Big Data Engineer
- Machine Learning Scientist
- Business Analytics Specialist
- Data Visualization Developer
- Business Intelligence (BI) Engineer
- BI Solutions Architect
- BI Specialist
- Analytics Manager
- Machine Learning Engineer
Demand for Big Data Skills:
The demand for professionals with big data skills is increasing alongside the increased investment in big data. Companies today realize the value of data analytics. As a result, they are looking for skilled people to capture and make sense of it. Job portals like Indeed, Dice, Glassdoor and many more provide a clear picture of the demand for big data jobs. Although big data is a broad term, job listings use it often. You will find it in job postings for data analysts, data scientists and other important roles within the data industry.
Technology changes frequently and so do buzzwords. Big data, which was one of the most-used terms until recently, has been replaced with ‘real-time’. This doesn’t mean that the demand for big data skills is now low. Rather, it simply means that the keyword has been replaced. Textion, a Seattle-based start-up, has verified the same after studying 500,000 job applications applying for big data related jobs.
Hadoop is an open-source software framework for storing data and running applications on clusters of commodity hardware. It provides massive storage for any kind of data, enormous processing power and the ability to handle virtually limitless concurrent tasks or jobs.
How Is Hadoop Being Used?
Going beyond its original goal of searching millions (or billions) of web pages and returning relevant results, many organizations are looking to Hadoop as their next big data platform.
• Low-cost storage and data archive
• Sandbox for discovery and analysis
• Data Lake
• Complement your data warehouse
• IoT and Hadoop
Things in the IoT need to know what to communicate and when to act. At the core of the IoT is a streaming, always on torrent of data. Hadoop is often used as the data store for millions or billions of transactions.
How about the Job after Big data Hadoop Training?
The job market for people with Hadoop skills is revealing. Amazon is the top job poster with 110 listings on Indeed. Amazon is looking for software engineers, database administrators and developers. They are looking for engineers to lead teams developing distributed storage systems: software developer and test engineers: senior software developers to build new APIs and a host of other skill sets for jobs across the company.
eBay is known for its deep commitment to Hadoop. It recently rebuilt its search engine with a Hadoop foundation. Whereas Search engine-Yahoo! may be up for sale but it is still one of the most active recruiters for people with Hadoop experience. According to Indeed, Yahoo is looking for people with Hadoop skills to support search, its content platform group and overall application development.
Top most brand — Apple is heavily investing in Hadoop and other related technologies such as NoSQL. Yesterday it posted a job listing for an iOS Hadoop engineer to build a platform for the next generation of Apple Cloud services.
Salary Scale in India
In India the demand of people with good knowledge of Big Data Analytics is huge and currently there is a huge shortage. At entry level a Master’sDegree holder in Data Science. Data Analytics or related degree or Short term course can fetch a pay package of 4 — 10 Lakhs per annum. Professionals with 3 — 6 years and 6 — 10 years of experience can expect annual salary of 10 —20 Lakhs and 15 — 30 Lakhs respectively. With 10 — 15 years of experience it is also possible to earn an annual package of more than 1 crore.